Certified for Life
Certified Fitness Muay Thai and Aerobic Kickboxing Trainer
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the role of the trainer
- Demonstrate the appropriate level of competence in kickboxing techniques and performance with clear instructions in routine workouts.
- Demonstrate the appropriate level of competence in Foundational Muay Thai techniques used in Physical Fitness and performance with clear instructions in routine workouts.
- Demonstrate Safe and effective Foundational Muay Thai and Kickboxing techniques in Physical Fitness and Aerobic Activities.
- Educate individuals on benefits of Kickboxing
- Provide Workshops and Training abiding by the provisional certification
- To be well-equipped with valuable sports science knowledge that can holistically be beneficial for participants and coaches alike
- Implement optimal workouts, including those with no equipment
- Build a firm foundation in planning Kickboxing and Fitness Muay Thai lessons
National Instructors & Coaches Association, NTU Alumni Club, Aviva Privilege Program.
In supporting National Instructors & Coaches Association (NICA), NTU Alumni Club and Avivia members with skills deepening programmes for NROC coaches and Fitness Instructors such as the courses offered by Maximum Wellness, both NICA and NTU Alumni Club members enjoy lower course fees.
- Understand the Roles of the Trainer
- Familiarisation of terminologies, stances as well foundation techniques found in Martial Arts and Exercise (Aerobic and Fitness)
- Art of the Eight Limbs used in the Foundation and Physical Fitness Muay Thai
- Martial Arts and Kickboxing Theory –Origins & History of Kickboxing
- Proper warm ups and types of warm ups
- Applications of Exercise
- Lesson conceptualisation, planning and implementation
- Applying E-resources to further develop an enhance lesson planning and teaching
- Administering fundamentals of First Aid and Handling Accident Injuries
- Class management and emergency
- Kickboxing Cardio and fitness training components (levels/intensity/progression)
- Sparring and supplementary activities
- Grading, ranking and certifications
class size and delivery
The average trainer/student ratio is 1 : 20 (lecture) The average trainer/student ratio is 1 : 20 (tutorial/practical)
- Formative; lesson planning
- Summative; Demonstration and quiz
With a valid Licenced Certificate Graduates have access to coach in 109 community centres, 17 sports stadium and are eligible to apply for professional registrations with National Instructors & Coaches Association (NICA) and National Registry of Exercise Professionals (NREP). Associate Coaches earn between 80 and 100 dollars an hour.
Duration & Intakes
Full time application
- Duration: 2 days (19.67 hours)
- Monthly course intake from January to December 2023. Upcoming dates: Last Weekend of each Month
Part time application
Not Available -
Fees & Structure
Full Fee $550 Course fee. Application fees: $10 exclusive in course fee. Total $560.
# All application fees are non-refundable.
# All fees quoted does not require GST
Grants and discounts
- Skills future Credit -500
All applicants must be of age 18 and above, and meet at least all of the following
- Graduated with the Certificate in Fitness and Aerobic Kickboxing Leader Training (Provisional)
- Language competency GCE N Levels
- Former or Current athletes, sports and fitness coaches/instructors/trainers
Registration Form for 2 days Fitness Muay Thai and Aerobic Kickboxing Trainer 2023 (1).pdf
Size : 570.363 Kb
Type : pdf
© Copyright SGFit Muaythai 2023