Certified Fitness and Aerobic Kickboxing Leader Training (Provisional)
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the role of the trainer
- Demonstrate the appropriate level of competence in kickboxing techniques and perform providing clear instruction them in a routine workouts.
- Demonstrate understanding of safe and effective kickboxing techniques and aerobic Activities.
- Educate individuals on benefits of Kickboxing
- Provide Workshops and Training with a provisional certification
- To be well-equipped with valuable sports science knowledge that can holistically be beneficial for participants and coaches alike
- Implement optimal workouts, including those with no equipment
- Build a firm foundation in planning a Kickboxing lesson
National Instructors & Coaches Association, NTU Alumni Club, Aviva Privilege Program.
In supporting National Instructors & Coaches Association (NICA), NTU Alumni Club and Avivia members with skills deepening programmes for NROC coaches and Fitness Instructors such as the courses offered by Maximum Wellness, both NICA and NTU Alumni Club members enjoy lower course fees. Funding support is provides NTUC and NICA members with Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP) for 50% subsidy of the balance unfunded course fee, up to $250 or $500 per calendar year (for NICA/NTUC union members aged 40 and above).
- Introduction the programme: Certified Fitness and Aerobic Kickboxing Leader Training (Provisional)
- Understanding the Roles of a Trainer
- Familiarisation of terminologies, stances as well foundation techniques found in Martial Arts and Exercise (Aerobic and Fitness)
- Martial Arts and Kickboxing Theory –Origins & History of Kickboxing
- Proper warm ups and types of warm ups
- Applications of Exercise
- Lesson conceptualisation, planning and implementation
- Applying E-resources to further develop an enhance lesson planning and teaching
- Administering fundamentals of First Aid and Handling Accident Injuries
- Class management and emergency
- Kickboxing Cardio and fitness training components (levels/intensity/progression)
- Sparring and supplementary activities
- Grading, ranking and certification
class size and delivery
The average trainer/student ratio is 1 : 20 (lecture) The average trainer/student ratio is 1 : 20 (tutorial/practical)
- Formative; lesson planning
- Summative; Demonstration and quiz
With a valid Licenced Certificate Graduates have access to coach in 109 community centres, 17 sports stadium and are eligible to apply for professional registrations with National Instructors & Coaches Association (NICA) and National Registry of Exercise Professionals (NREP). Associate Coaches earn between 80 and 100 dollars an hour.
Duration & Intakes
Full time application
- Duration: 2 days (19.67 hours)
- Monthly course intake from January to December 2023. Upcoming dates: Last Weekend of each Month
Part time application
Not Available -
Fees & Structure
Full Fee $550 Course fee + $50 Application and shirt. Total $600.
# All application fees are non-refundable.
# All fees quoted does not require GST
Grants and discounts
- NTUC UTAP -250
- Youth Future -100
Youth Future (18 to 24 years old) Application form provided. Raising the Interest of Youths to Expand Fitness & Aerobic Instruction.
All applicants must be of age 18 and above, and meet at least all of the following
- Language competency GCE N Levels
- Former or Current athletes, sports and fitness coaches/instructors/trainers
Registration Form for 2 days Fitness & Aerobic Kickboxing Leader Training 2021.pdf
Size : 368.361 Kb
Type : pdf
Attain an Advanced Certificate in Fitness and Aerobic Kickboxing
Graduates from the Certified Fitness and Aerobic Kickboxing Leader Training (Provisional) are eligible for the lifetime non-renewable Advance Certificate. Practice-based route only available. Applications are on-going for leaders who meet the coaching hours requirement.
© Copyright SGFit Muaythai 2023